Make New Friends

AllJoinOn.com is a friendly online social club for making new friends.
Members can chat in the online bar and cafe and share tips and advice.
Nearly everyday the founder, Carolyn Morris, gets thank you messages from members, so she thought she would share them here.

Monday 18 January 2010

"AllJoinOn.com is a great place to make new friends"

AllJoinOn.com is a great place to meet people.

I became ill a few years ago which meant I had to seriously re-think my career, I am extremely busy with my business, the bulk of which I can do from home which is great. The downside is though that I don't come across too many new people to be friends with.

I have met new female friends on AllJoinOn.com, but not been hassled by men wanting to meet up or date, which I've found is the norm on other sites. AllJoinOn.com is perfect for this. Thank you for taking the time to put AllJoinOn.com together.

Best regards

Maria, Norfolk xx

No comments: