Make New Friends

AllJoinOn.com is a friendly online social club for making new friends.
Members can chat in the online bar and cafe and share tips and advice.
Nearly everyday the founder, Carolyn Morris, gets thank you messages from members, so she thought she would share them here.

Thursday 17 September 2009

"Until I found AllJoinOn.com I thought all chatrooms were sleezy...so refreshing you have opened up a whole new world for me"

Hey Carolyn, I am new to computers, I only got the computer for my sons school work.

I thought chatrooms were only about dirty old men looking for sex, untill I found AllJoinOn.com by accident. I now realise its just people at home all day just looking for a chat so thank you Carolyn, you have opened up a whole new world for me, your friend,

Mandy, 54, Devon

No comments: