Make New Friends

AllJoinOn.com is a friendly online social club for making new friends.
Members can chat in the online bar and cafe and share tips and advice.
Nearly everyday the founder, Carolyn Morris, gets thank you messages from members, so she thought she would share them here.

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Thank you for setting up AllJoinOn.com

Thanks for setting up AllJoinOn.com. I Googled 'i need a new best friend' and found you really easily. I signed up a few minutes ago and already have new friends in my inbox.

Have been really lonely since breaking up with my long term partner. He still lives in the house with me, but goes away every weekend to see his new woman, leaving me lonely - he was my best friend too, but we can't stand each other now - and we're in a part of the country where we barely know anyone.

Can't get out much due to finances - student with a monster mortgage... and nobody will come and visit til he's left - hopefully in 2 weeks time - it's been 8 months now, so long overdue!

So finding people to chat with online night and day is fab, and a refreshing change from facebook where the is so much 'stalking' and tracking down people for the wrong reasons that i've given up using it.

Amanda, 40.

No comments: